Many times people do not go to art galleries or are afraid to to buy art because they think that is something too expensive for their pockets. In KreislerArt we have artworks from €120, which besides having an amazing price they, are also original and beautiful.
Anytime or excuse is good to put a little bit of art in our lives or give it to your dear ones. We have made a selection of works that you can find in our art gallery of Online for less than €300. Here they are:
- Miss Pop, Cantabella. I love this fun, fresh and lively image of Marilyn. Is perfect for the bedroom of a teenager.
- Saxicola Torcuatus, Nuria Ruiz Vernacci. I adore animal pictures, and I love this series of bird portraits. They are beautiful and just perfect for a dining room or office and able to transport us to a forest.
- Orange Pippo, Felipao. Felipao’s Pugs are adorable, fun and very pop. They are a fantastic gift for anyone.
- Bodegon green, Anoro. All the works of Anoro are full of light, colour and energy. His graphic work looks good anywhere in the house.
- Ojala NY, Claudio Roncoli. The artworks of Claudio are cheerful and fun in any space and the major form of put colour to your life.
- Monotipo 6, Juan Mozos. This cheap artwork is perfect in any dining room or even in a kitchen, it makes you hungry.
- Empire State Building, Eduardo Laborde. When you look at this work you think you’re in New York.
- The Flying Family, Antonio Muñoz Von Furstenbrg. I adore this fantastic and flying creatures from Antonio. You fell like taking all the family home
- Satelites, Norberto. This is, as all his work, realistic and perfect from Norberto. If you like cars, this is your picture.
- Preludio, Manuel Naranjo. Photos of Manuel of life at the plaza during the corrida are quite magical.
As you can see there are many and different options for less than €300 to buy affordable art for you or your friends, so do not hesitate and put art in your life with KreislerArt. Now you know where you find affordable art!
Latest posts by Tamara Kreisler (see all)
- Opening Show - May 14, 2023
- TAMARA KREISLER Gallery - May 14, 2023
- Works full of love - February 12, 2023