We like nothing more than collaborating with other galleries and recommend interesting and original exhibitions. And working with Marian, the alma mater of Espacio Primavera 9, is a real pleasure, so doing something together came naturally.
Espacio Primavera 9 is a gallery located in the very Madrid neighborhood of Lavapies that specializes in holding sculpture exhibitions. For this reason we have selected seven artists who produce very original sculptures or ceramics. Thus, in the exhibition you will find works by:
- Aurora Cid, with her geometric abstraction of colors and folds.
- Carla Querejeta, who will flood the room with her fabric sculptures full of color that make you feel that you are among clouds of color and fantasy – just wonderful.
- Elisa Insua, who overwhelms us with her works created with assemblies and waste materials, criticizing our wasteful society.
- J.M. Martinez, Reina Sofia 2021 sculpture award, with technical supervision and his magnificent figurative sculptures.
- Little, which will attract us to its original and wonderful vases as well as several illustrations with delicate characters full of unconditional love and self-improvement.
- Natxo Frisuelos, with his provocative figurative work with a Pop Art theme full of color and message.
- Tania Font and her figurative work full of personal experiences and broken personalities.
Undoubtedly they form a very original exhibition in which each one complements the others in what is a demonstration of how far artistic creation can take us.
The exhibition will be open from Friday February 18 to Friday March 18 and will coincide with the week of art fairs in Madrid, so if you come to Madrid to enjoy all the art of the fairs, we recommend you come and see this original and beautiful exhibition. We look forward to seeing you!!